Red Teeth, the Mountain Wine Festival hosted by Red Mountain Resort and the Josie Hotel, returns June 28 to July 1, 2019.
Leave it to the town of Rossland, British Columbia, that boasts the longest running winter carnival in Canada, to invent a world-class wine festival that’s unpretentious and fun. Red Mountain Resort has partnered with The Josie, the West Kootenay’s newest boutique hotel, to host the third edition of Red Teeth. Participants can wine and dine in the Monashee Mountains and celebrate Canada Day long weekend during the 4-day festival that runs Friday, June 28th to Monday, July 1st.
The Red Teeth Wine Festival features offerings from over twenty BC wineries hailing from Kelowna to Creston, including:
- Upper Bench Winery, Penticton
- Roche Winery, Penticton
- Foxtrot Vineyards, Naramata
- Baillie-Grohman Estate Winery, Creston
- River Stone Estate Winery, Oliver
- Mt. Boucherie Estate Winery, Kelowna
- Rust Winery, Oliver
Not only can attendees expect lots of wine, there’s also live music, multiple meals and seminars as well as Canada Day festivities in Rossland and elegant accommodations. Here’s a list of what you can expect:
- Upper Bench Winemaker’s Dinner – Friday, June 28 @ 6.30pm – $129 per person
- Discovery Seminar – Saturday, June 29 @ 11am – $35 per person
- Wines of the World Seminar – Saturday, June 29 @ 4.00pm – $45 per person
- Wine & Dine at The Velvet at the Josie Hotel – Part 1 is Saturday, June 29 @ 6:00pm (price TBD) and Part 2 is Sunday, June 30 at 6:00pm
- Signature Event – RED Teeth Wine Festival – Sunday, June 30 @ 4.30PM – $69 per person
For more information about the event, including the full schedule and prices,, visit redresort.com/redteeth.