I’m usually a Levi’s guy, and definitely not an orange-pants guy. But I’ve never had so many compliments on my trousers as when I’m wearing these. The material is a mix of cotton and spandex, so it’s tough and even a bit stretchy, but feels soft and breathable—basically they feel like a nice pair of jeans. The knees have subtle articulation stitching which makes them fit very well in a wide range of active uses. Their durable finish and a subtle zipper pocket built into the side seam make them a great do-it-all pant. I’m still afraid to get them dirty because they look so great, but they do look just as good on the local crag or an afternoon hike as in the office—so you can save precious fall daylight hours not having to change.
- Cotton-poly-spandex blend is eminently packable and easy to wash and wear
- Two back pockets hold keys, ID, and other valuables
- Extra-wide, soft waistband keeps you comfortable packing in
- Fabric Body: Stretch Cord
- Apparel Fit: Standard
- Weight: 1 lb 1 oz / 470 g